The Origin of Belief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Tsalagi Pathwalker
Tsalagi Pathwalker I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:54 pm by Bo Star

» Posting Pictures and other graphics
Tsalagi Pathwalker I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm by Admin

» Allisonism
Tsalagi Pathwalker I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm by Admin

» The Origin of Belief - The Story - Fact or Fiction
Tsalagi Pathwalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:20 pm by Admin

Most active topic starters
Admin
Tsalagi Pathwalker I_vote_lcapTsalagi Pathwalker I_voting_barTsalagi Pathwalker I_vote_rcap 
Bo Star
Tsalagi Pathwalker I_vote_lcapTsalagi Pathwalker I_voting_barTsalagi Pathwalker I_vote_rcap 

Most active topics

Top posters
Admin
Bo Star

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Tsalagi Pathwalker

Go down

Tsalagi Pathwalker Empty Tsalagi Pathwalker

Post  Bo Star Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:54 pm

My Belief is a Pathwalker not that of the Norse but of the Tsalagi "More Americanish". as far for God Yes I do Believe. I have felt His hand Move through my life and Have Seen Angels. I am not what people Call Christian by todays standards. Christians Should Be Following, Seeking, or Inspired by Christ.
But Todays Christian Forgets forgets The Last Word He said.... "Not his Last Word (it is done)" But the 11th Commandment. "Love One Another" Love Your Brother, Love Your Neighbors, Love Your Enemies.
Out of All Commandments This one is the Most Important. {Love One Another as I Have Loved You} If Only We Had the Love for For All The People As Jesus did There Would be no Troubles in this World.
Todays Christian also Condemns others For Having a different Belief them Them...... "SHAME SHAME SHAME!!" {{{ This is about as Far off my Path I will Stray }}} I don't want to get Lost. My Religion is Personal for Me. I can Share The Word of God, "But I don't want to Drown someone in it"

Bo Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum